I often get asked which tools, cameras and services I use for my woodworking shop.
I have tested every recommendation on this page and they are crucial to running my shop and making my projects.
These are affiliate links, so if you purchase anything from one of the links , I receive a small commision. This helps me to continue making videos for you, and hopefully helps you with your projects.
Tools & Accessories
- Dial Indicator 0-1"x0.001"-http://amzn.to/2vsgKFE
- Forstner Bit set-16 bits- http://amzn.to/2wNLa4q
- Drill bit set-115 bits- http://amzn.to/2wNnWLO
- Titebond 2 wood glue-http://amzn.to/2vJVXzN
- Freud Saw Blade- http://amzn.to/2hPMgds
- Adjustable Circle Cutter-http://amzn.to/2wzcQL5
- Speed Square-http://amzn.to/2uu5Q4Y
- 3 Piece Step drill Bits-http://amzn.to/2utxE9s
- 4-inch Machinist Square-http://amzn.to/2hPWLxu
- Megapro Multi bit Screwdriver-http://amzn.to/2vrgEOp
- Bolt Cutters-12"-http://amzn.to/2vrD426
- Extra large 12" Caliper-http://amzn.to/2hPqpmc
- Large Caliper 8"- http://amzn.to/2hORSEJ