I often get asked which tools, cameras and services I use for my woodworking shop.
I have tested every recommendation on this page and they are crucial to running my shop and making my projects.
These are affiliate links, so if you purchase anything from one of the links , I receive a small commision. This helps me to continue making videos for you, and hopefully helps you with your projects.
- Makita Angle Grinder-http://amzn.to/2vJVFcn
- Bosch Jigsaw-http://amzn.to/2hP6dRr
- Bosch Orbit Sander-http://amzn.to/2vrvW5W
- Makita Belt sander-http://amzn.to/2wzMGYz
- Makita drills-http://amzn.to/2hPQ4Lx
- Drill Doctor-bit sharpener-http://amzn.to/2voawbg
- Mini Belt Sander-http://amzn.to/2hPT1Mp
Tools & Accessories
- Dial Indicator 0-1"x0.001"-http://amzn.to/2vsgKFE
- Forstner Bit set-16 bits- http://amzn.to/2wNLa4q
- Drill bit set-115 bits- http://amzn.to/2wNnWLO
- Titebond 2 wood glue-http://amzn.to/2vJVXzN
- Freud Saw Blade- http://amzn.to/2hPMgds
- Adjustable Circle Cutter-http://amzn.to/2wzcQL5
- Speed Square-http://amzn.to/2uu5Q4Y
- 3 Piece Step drill Bits-http://amzn.to/2utxE9s
- 4-inch Machinist Square-http://amzn.to/2hPWLxu
- Megapro Multi bit Screwdriver-http://amzn.to/2vrgEOp
- Bolt Cutters-12"-http://amzn.to/2vrD426
- Extra large 12" Caliper-http://amzn.to/2hPqpmc
- Large Caliper 8"- http://amzn.to/2hORSEJ
- Drywall screws 1-5/8-inch-http://amzn.to/2wN1jaq
- Casters Neoprene-http://amzn.to/2vrxTit
- Nikon Camera-http://amzn.to/2vs9Fow
- Sony Movie Studio 13-http://amzn.to/2hQ3kAb
Really good postReplyDelete
Pretty blog, so many ideas in a single site, thanks for the informative article, keep updating more article.ReplyDelete
Webdesining course in chennai
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.Delete
Jual Septic Tank
Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse can be an Australian owned or operated family business that is offering NEW & USED Workshop & Executive Equipment since 1930.Currently our company is one of the major stockists and suppliers of wooding tools like Scroll Saws in Australia. We try to serve all equipment needs throughout Australia.ReplyDelete
The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
logo design app
Great you Are joyful
I have one myself since like 10 decades. I like it as well, not modded as yours however.
At this time it doesn't operate, it hastens when warm. Brought into a neigbour of mine and he will have a deeper look at it.
It feels like a few have had problem with the automatic decompression valve, so does yours have that?
Enjoy a fantastic day!
How To Use A Chainsaw Sharpener
As a woodworker, I would like to say that first of all you should choose the right quality tools for your work. Because If your tools work smoothly, then you can efficiently doing your job. I took me all woodworking tools from here. And I satisfied my tools performance.ReplyDelete
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.ReplyDelete
flyer design in chennai
It's a nice article, Which you have shared here about the "Tools I Use". Your article is very useful for those who are work in industry and factory where used many Power Tools and Tools & Accessories. if you want to buy Saw and Knife tools. then visit at combinedsaw.com.auReplyDelete
Thanks for such a nice content. Apppreciate it :)ReplyDelete
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here https://sawfinder.com thanks
Thank you so much for such an informative piece of information :)ReplyDelete
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here