The dragster was easy to build. For the body I stacked two pieces of 2x4 and glued them together. I then cut and shaped it using the bandsaw and belt sander. The most important thing to remember is to draw lines down the centers so you never lose your place when removing material.
I made the tires with large dowels using my new Large dowel Jig that I made in the last video.
To make the axles I used some threaded rod and cut them to size and put lock nuts on the ends.
To finish it all off I painted the tires black, and the body red using spray paint. This was a really fun project to make and I'm happy with the final result. Hope you all stay tuned for my next video, thanks for stopping by.